Metadata is the information that your audio files contain and that will make you as an artist recognizable on stores. From the name of your song to who own's the rights to the recording, metadata is important to make sure you'll get the royalties and to secure that the correct information (artist name, release name, publishing year, etc) will be displayed on streaming services and online music stores.
Below is a few important metadata information examples that you must have with yourself to upload a song.
- Release name
- Artist name
- Musical Genre
- UPC (we can generate this for you)
- Release language
- Release Year
- Track names
- Track languages
- ISRC codes (we can generate this for your)
- Featured artists and their roles (feat, with, performer, lyricist, etc...)
- Copyright's holder Name and Year
- Phonogram Copyright's holder and Publishing Year